Formerly known as Stinson Berger Furniture Company, founded in 1917, the furniture store was sold to C. B. Brown Company of Winnemucca in 1963. Business was conducted under the Stinson Berger name until 1967, when the name was changed to Bodily’s Furniture. Originally located at 570 Commercial Street, the business moved to 440 Commercial Street in February 1951, it’s current location.
Following the tradition of the four previous generations operating this family business, Ed and Jeannie emphasize treating customers and employees with respect, honesty and integrity.
Come into the store, “Underneath the Blue Awning” and join our generations of repeat buyers.